BAD A$$ Drunk~$
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD A$$ Drunk~$

The Bad Ass Drunks clan is a collection of friends from all across the continental United States. Our clan is founded on the priciples of strong teamwork, communication, and most of all - having a good time.

HomePortalLatest imagesMEMBERS APP.RegisterLog in

recruiting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[BAD]ronnie420
Bad Ass Drunk~$
Bad Ass Drunk~$
[BAD]ronnie420

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-07-25

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: recruiting   recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:14 am

We at BAD are going to start going though a recruiting officer.
We want friendly outgoing players NOT shit talkers.
Most of us at BAD have been playing together for 7 or more years. We gotten really close and became family.

This is what we are looking for.

- AGE- MATURITY IN PLAYERS~ We don't want some 10 yr old loud mouths
-TEAMWORK- BAD is all about teamwork.. you can't win games by yourself..NO I IN TEAM
-ATTITUDE- Bad attitude bring everyone down " I know when players have bad attitudes I play like crap "
-LONG TERM- We are looking for long term players
-FRIENDS- We like when you recruit your friends BUT we don't like drama. We have a strong core of players.
-We don't like players that leave in the middle of a match/ round. We know things come up but if you leave and don't tell anyone you screw your team.
-glitchers- we don't allow glitching in BAD if you are found in a glitch room or glitching you will be kick out. WE DO NOT TOLERATE CHEATERS!!!
-CLAN HOPPERS- We at BAD don't like clan hoppers so if you plan to bounce between clan we don't need you. We don't allow players to have more than one clan. We are really active in this clan and we are always doing something practice, wars, and tournaments.
-Communicate and observe- communicating is one the best form of teamwork. observing your team mate when your dead is the best way you can find out how they play.
- to get in BAD I think they should play with us for 1 to 2 mouths before they get a tag, and fill out a app.

AS YOUR NEW RECRUITING OFFICER I AM HERE TO HELP BUT BE FIRM.

Last edited by [BAD]ronnie420 on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:45 pm

Damn good job man
Back to top Go down
[>B<]bittnbywolffee

[>B<]bittnbywolffee

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-08-08

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:24 pm

Also in BAD there is no derogitory remarks no matter what to other team members we are here to help and assist others not put them down or insult them anyone who does this is not acceptable and will not be tolerated
Back to top Go down
[BAD]Passionbug
Admin
[BAD]Passionbug

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-11-08

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 3:38 am

amen!!
Back to top Go down
https://badassdrunks.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting   recruiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAD A$$ Drunk~$ :: Community Lounge :: [BAD]RECURTING LOUNGE-
Jump to: